You can reach (maybe the all kind of moonstone engagement ring models) these questions answers in this article;
- What is the design of moonstone in engagement rings shape?
- What is the meaning and history of moonstone engagement rings?
- What are the styles of moonstone engagement rings? What are the prices of these moonstone rings?
Its bright beauty and classic gray-white color, Moonstone for an engagement ring makes an unexpected yet elegant choice. Many even worthy of a special ring that iridescent moonstones to provide internal flashing are broken. These rings according to more traditional alternative to find a little more difficult, though, will have plenty of shopping options to choose from.
Moonstone Engagement Ring Styles
Moonstone rings are available in a wide range of styles. Handcrafted jewelry is a ring with love or romantic, antique-style, whether that’s perfect for you, there’s a circle there.
Some of the sets to be the star of the show is designed to allow the moonstone. This simple rings bride to be lovers of classic jewelers is ideal.
- Claire Gold Moonstone Ring-fig tree Jewelry from this simple and affordable option is gold plated sterling silver thin is beautiful. Slightly directional half an inch in a frame set and a thin protective Moonstone the band placed on top. This ring comes in size between five and seven of the approximately 50 $ price sold.
- Monhegan Moonstone engagement rings – TurtleLove.com from this handmade design recycled sterling silver prong-set has centimeter smooth Moonstone Cabochon. Center stone, blue and green iridescent flashes to indicate the highly polished and plain silver band offers a classical background. This ring is made of special sizes of six by nine and is sold for $ 250.
- Emily and Ashley Pearl and Moonstone Rings, Emily and Ashley 18 k Pearl and Moonstone Ring (pictured)-stone and Strand in this unique design is a non-traditional choice for an engagement ring, but it is simple and beautiful. Band 18 k Yellow Gold Pearl and moonstones offers an alternative to the frameset. These sizes are sold at rates four to nine revenue and about $ 2700.
Moonstone Rings With Diamond Accents
Diamond accented with eye-catching sparkle when the thin glow of the Moonstone looks great. I love wearing this type of ring will turn heads for you can be a great option.
- Moonstone Bea Ring-Anna Sheffield, this stunning design, choice of 14 k Yellow or white gold and prepared in the Centre of the rose, eight millimeter Emerald-cut directions Moonstone by six millimeters has. On both sides, 0.14 carats total white diamond cut reflects the Central gem hot beauty trillion. There is a thin belt, a knife edge and is held in place with the teeth of these gemstones. This remarkable ring sizes are sold at the price of three with 13 income and $ 2,500.
- Moonstone and diamond ring -Ross-Simons, this stunning design, a 14 millimeter 10-millimetre oval-cut Moonstone diamond surrounded by 0.23 carats. Designed as simple silver, Moonstone teeth are done securely in place with. This ring is available in six out of ten dimensions and sold for just under $ 200.
- Oval Moonstone and champagne diamond ring (pictured)-Zales enhanced champagne diamond 0.25 carats surrounded by six-millimeter oval Moonstone cabochon by eight millimeters features from this beautiful 10 k Rose gold ring. Diamond color and the cool glow of the Moonstone is a warm rose gold sparkle is offered. These sizes are approximately six nine revenue and sold for $ 430.
Best colorful engagement ring ideas from our web site… You can click here or the photo…
Rainbow Moonstone Engagement Ring
Technically a labradorit really type instead of the actual value of the Moonstone, Rainbow Moonstone is similar. This exceptional fire and makes a great choice for an engagement ring.
- Rainbow Moonstone and diamond ring-10 k Yellow Gold from disaster Gemporia approximately 6.5 carats very polished round Moonstone Cabochon is. A precision jewelry central band on the Rainbow Moonstone fork-set and more fire has tiny diamond accent to play. These dimensions are seven through nine, and are sold at about $ 200.
- Sterling Silver Rainbow Moonstone Ring-this is nice and simple design, a half-inch Rainbow Moonstone cabochon in a wide silver band fork-is set to be rounded. These sizes from five up to eight and is sold at the price of about $ 70.
- Moonstone and sterling silver ring (pictured)-A five-Carat polished Rainbow Moonstone cabochon Amazon applies to this beautiful design is set in a protective frame mounting. To illustrate this important support and gem silver ring a split shaft design. Ring sizes 12 to six, and sold at the price of around $ 60.
- Rosette Ring-Anna Sheffield – This extremely beautiful option, a rose-cut diamond surrounded by tiny black with Rainbow moonstone has. This attractive design perfectly complements the simple setting of silver. These sizes are sold at the price of three with 13 income and $ 600.
Understanding the Moonstones
When you see a Moonstone ring, before you add this gem, it is important to understand a few things. Its one-of-a-kind view as well as that might affect your choice of features, Moonstone has a number.
History and meaning
Because the light and luminous beauty, fine flashing, Moonstone is a popular jewelry for centuries has been the choice. This Art Nouveau movement has been during the 19th century. The last part was especially popular during the turn of the century. According to the Gemological Institute of America, throughout history people, these charming stone meanings associated with:
- A Hindu legend says the stone created moonbeams solidified with moonstone.
- Many cultures moonstone engagement ring for those who wear it, a sweet quality I believe brings good luck.
- Some moonstone if I feel that to see the future.
Variability of Fire
In the “fire” to see a Moonstone or flashes of color and light interior is created by layers of minerals and cracks. Each Moonstone is a means of buying without seeing can be problematic, is unique. There may be varying degrees of fire and Moonstones flashes of color, blue, green, purple, pink, and there may be many other tones. Before you settle on a specific public, personally feel there is enough fire or display or make sure you can return it to the store. The engagement ring should be perfect for you and that includes finding a moonstone ideal centerpiece.
About Durability Concerns
Moonstone only hardness scale is rated a 6.5 on a 6.0. This stone is very soft and easily scratched or is marred by many objects. Internal cracks with a feldspar, Moonstone is a fragile jewel also because. He’s a sharp shot against a hard object could cause breakage.
Depending on your lifestyle, durability concerns the Moonstone can make a bad choice for an engagement ring. If you work with hands or if you plan to wear the ring every day, you might want to select a different Center jewels. If you want a more durable rings and Moonstone, instead of a protective frame environment, choose one of the teeth. Stone surrounds the metal support and can offer a buffer against damage.
Moonstone Engagement Rings Care
It is soft and fragile jewel, obsessed with cleanliness and Moonstone engagement rings; you need to be extra careful. If you will be using harsh chemicals or abrasive if you always remove the ring. To clear the ring, only use warm water and soft soap. Other chemicals are to abrade the surface or internal damage to the sensitive nature of the cracks.
It may not be the most practical choice for an engagement ring, even though it makes a charming and unusual jewelry that symbolize love Moonstone. Enjoy the history and the mythology that surrounds these stones and beautiful fire and if you love a soft sparkle will be a variety of options for shopping. It will bring you joy for years to come is to find an engagement ring a few try on styles.